FactEngine's commercial engagement process may vary depending on the type of business and the specific industry, but generally include the following:
- Initial Contact: The initial contact between the you and FactEngine. This may occur through a website inquiry, a phone call, or an email. We encourage fact-2-face web meetings so that we can get to know each other better.
- Needs Assessment: Once contact has been made, FactEngine assess your needs, goals, and challenges. This involves asking questions and listening carefully to understand your situation and what you wish to achieve. Depending on the scale of your project, we may ask you to complete a Consultancy Agreement with FactEngine and ask for a commitment to pay for our time invested in assessing your needs.
- Proposal/Statement of Work (SOW): Based on the needs assessment, FactEngine will develop a proposal that outlines how we can help you meet your goals. The proposal/SOW will include a clear scope of work, timelines, and costs.
- Clarification/Negotiation: After the proposal/SOW is presented, we encourage clarification and negotiation of the details of the project, adjusting the scope of work or costs, and agreeing on a timeline.
- Contract: Once an agreement is reached, we generally enter a contract drafted and signed by both parties, or a Consultancy Agreement between you and FactEngine. Together we will satisfy that the contract clearly outlines the scope of work, timelines, costs, and any other details agreed upon during the clarification/negotiation process.
- Implementation: Once our agreed contract is signed, FactEngine will begin working with you, implementing the project and/or service outlined in the agreement. This may involve developing a project plan, assigning tasks, and setting timelines as part of the project itself.
- Evaluation and Feedback: Throughout the implementation process, FactEngine regularly evaluates the progress of the project and will provide updates to the customer. Once the project is complete, we encourage feedback to ensure satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Follow-up: After the project is complete, FactEngine makes it part of business to follow up with the customer to ensure that everything is working as expected and address any issues that may arise. This may be an opportunity for us to discuss ongoing services or future projects.