FactEngine makes a special effort to get to know you when you first call. Here's a list of the steps FactEngine generally takes in getting to know you and understanding your needs.
Step 1: Initial Contact: This can be done through email, phone, or a contact form on FactEngine's website. The purpose of this initial contact is to schedule a discovery call with you.
Step 2: Discovery Call: The discovery call is a preliminary meeting between you and a representative from FactEngine. The purpose of this call is to gather information about your business needs and determine whether FactEngine is a good fit for you. During the discovery call, the FactEngine representative will ask questions to understand your business, the challenges you face, and the goals you want to achieve.
Step 3: Needs Assessment: If you are a good fit for FactEngine, the next step is to conduct a needs assessment. This involves a more in-depth analysis of your business processes, technology infrastructure, and current challenges. This can be done through a combination of interviews with key stakeholders, documentation review, and system analysis.
Step 4: Proposal Development: Based on the information gathered during the needs assessment, FactEngine will develop a proposal outlining the recommended solution to your challenges. The proposal will include a detailed description of the services that will be provided, the timeline for the project, and the cost of the engagement. This may take the form of one of several FactEngine engagement models.
Step 5: Proposal Presentation: Once the proposal has been developed, the FactEngine representative will schedule a presentation with you to review the proposal in detail. This is an opportunity for you to ask questions and provide feedback on the proposal.
Step 6: Negotiation and Contract Signing: If you are satisfied with the proposal, the next step is to negotiate the terms of the engagement and sign a contract. This will include a detailed scope of work, timeline, deliverables, and payment terms.
Step 7: Onboarding and Implementation: Once the contract has been signed, FactEngine will begin the onboarding and implementation process. This includes setting up the necessary infrastructure, training your staff on new processes, and implementing the recommended solution.
Step 8: Ongoing Support and Maintenance: After the implementation is complete, FactEngine will provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure that the solution continues to meet your needs. This may include regular check-ins, system updates, and troubleshooting support.
- Have you had any previous experience working with IT consulting or managed services providers?
- Can you describe your business and the industry you operate in?
- What are the primary challenges or pain points your business is currently facing?
- What are your goals and objectives for the next 6-12 months?
- Can you describe your current technology infrastructure and the systems you use?
- What are your current IT resources and capabilities?
- What are the most critical applications or systems that your business relies on?
- What is your current IT budget and how is it allocated?
- What is your timeline for implementing new IT solutions?
- Who are the key stakeholders in your organization who will be involved in the decision-making process?
- How many people are in your organisation?