FactEngine sits within the Boston enterprise modelling tool.
Take advantage of visualising your knowledge graph in five different conceptual modelling languages with FactEngine inside Boston:
1. FactEngine's Knowledge Language...your business language;
2. Object-Role/Fact-Based Modeling;
3. Property Graph Schemas;
4. Entity Relationship Diagrams; and
5. State Transition Diagrams.
The following is an example of ranging over a database in four languages, as one conceptual model. The text that you see at the bottom of each Object-Role Model is natural language verbalisations and FactEngine's Knowledge Language *. The second animation shows querying the database in natural business language.
Viewing an Enterprise Model in four languages within the one tool
Natural business language query over a database
* Knowledge Language © Victor Morgante, 2020, is a derivative of Constellation Query Language, © Clifford Heath.